Friday, September 7, 2012
It's Facebook Fan Friday! Every Friday the fans of Caffeine and Curls are able to upload their favorite pics on my Facebook page! This week we are start things off right with SHAMING PICTURES!

Have y'all heard of Dog Shaming? I laughed so hard at these pictures mainly because I can relate! I am the proud owner of two cats and a dog. They definitely keep me on my toes. I wake up to cat hairballs, the dog barking at the wind, water from their bowl all over the floor, and the list goes on and on! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from dogshaming.com.



BUT...you know what's even more relatable? That's right, KID SHAMING! We all have the stories we'll never forget. When Jacob was 2 he wrote all over the back of my mother's newly upholstered chairs. When Ethan was 2 he decided to empty baby powder inside of my dresser drawers. Kids are so dang cute...right? While the terrible two's are over, I am now in the midst of the ferocious four's and nauseous nine's!




So now it's your turn! Upload your pet or kid shaming picutres on my facebook fan page! Have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;